IBM xSeries x3650 Server
Run multiple workloads on a two-socket server—without running out of IT funds.
For constrained data center environments, the IBM System x3650 offers unprecedented performance and reliability. Optimized for up to eight-core processor performance, the x3650 delivers rack-dense, dual-core or quad-core computing power, an impressive 12 DIMM memory design and super-efficient network communication.
|IBM x3650 Server
- Stable platform design helps minimize deployment and support costs
- Advanced power management and Calibrated Vectored Cooling help lower data center electricity and cooling costs
- 24x7 data availability protects business-critical data
- 2U server delivers extreme performance and availability for demanding applications
- Up to two Dual-Core Intel® Xeon® Processors X5270 up to 3.50 GHz and 1333 MHz front-side bus or up to two Quad-Core Intel® Xeon® Processors X5470 up to 3.33 GHz with up to 1333 MHz front-side bus
- Up to 48 GB new-generation, high-performance memory 667 MHz using 12 DIMM slots for enhanced memory scalability
- Four PCI-Express slots x8 (1 full-length/1 half-length/2 low-profile). Optional riser card for 2 PCI-X 133MHz slots
- Up to six 3.5" SAS or SATA HDDs or up to eight 2.5" SAS HDDs and internal tape backup option for storage protection
- Integrated RAID-0, -1 and -10 with optional upgrade to RAID-5 via IBM ServeRAID™-8k—no PCI slot required
- Hot-swap redundant cooling, power and hard disk drives for high availability
The xSeries 3650 may be easily customized to either fit within your budget or to meet up to your demand for maximum performance. Contact our sales team to inquire about customization or to submit a quote. Our expert staff is ready to answer all of your questions!
Back to IBM xSeries Server Solutions Main Page