IBM xSeries x3500 M2 Server
This server offers an unprecedented combination of peak performance and relaibility.
A long-life platform, the x3500 M2 provides exceptional stability in a volatile marketplace. Flexible configurations and a generous storage capacity enable emerging enterprise environments to meet the demands of today, and easily grow to accommodate additional applications as business requirements evolve.
|IBM x3500 M2 Server
- Ideal for mid-size to emerging enterprise and virtualized environments
- Dual-socket computing platform offering high availability and resiliency with standard or optional redundant features such as hot-swap hard disk drives, dual network connections, fully redundant hot-swap power supplies and hot-swap redundant cooling fans
- Integrated systems management with integrated management module (IMM) and optional remote presence key
- Stable-life platform offers longevity and flexible growth options
- Dynamic adaptability features help allocate resources for more efficient utilization and power consumption
- 5U tower with optional rack-mount capability
- Up to two Intel® Xeon® Processors X5570 up to 2.93 GHz and up to 8 MB cache
- Fast 1333 MHz registered DDR-3 DIMM memory through 16 DIMM slots
- Up to eight I/O slots including PCI-X, Active PCI and high-performance PCI-Express
- Support for up to 16 2.5-inch small form factor (SFF) hot-swap Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) hard disk drives, eight standard with the option to add an additional eight for up to 2.3 TB of total internal storage
The xSeries 3500 M2 may be easily customized to either fit within your budget or to meet up to your demand for maximum performance. Contact our sales team to inquire about customization or to submit a quote. Our expert staff is ready to answer all of your questions!
Back to IBM xSeries Server Solutions Main Page