IBM xSeries x3500 Server
This server offers an unprecedented combination of relaibility and efficiency.
The IBM System x3500 delivers performance and reliability for demanding distributed environments that rely on 24x7 availability of mission-critical applications. With up to eight-core processor performance at lower power consumption per core, the x3500 offers leading-edge capacity and high-speed I/O scalability.
|IBM x3500 Server
- Stable-life platform with 24-month availability
- Eight-core computing power at lower power per core
- Integrated RAID-5 standard offers versatility without taking up a PCI slot
- Tested and certified for virtualized environments
- Troubleshoot more easily with light path diagnostics to help reduce service time and costs
- Tower with 5U rack capability via optional rackmount kit
- Up to two Quad-Core Intel® Xeon Processors X5460 up to 3.16 GHz and up to 1333 MHz front-side bus
- Up to 48 GB new-generation, high-performance memory 667 MHz via 12 DIMM slots
- 6 I/O slots including PCI-X, Active PCI and high-performance PCI-Express
- Up to 8 hot-swappable SAS or SATA HDDs or up to 12 hot-swappable SFF SAS HDDs to support large capacity storage
The xSeries 3500 may be easily customized to either fit within your budget or to meet up to your demand for maximum performance. Contact our sales team to inquire about customization or to submit a quote. Our expert staff is ready to answer all of your questions!
Back to IBM xSeries Server Solutions Main Page