IBM xSeries x3400 Server
This is the server for your growing buisness!
For growing businesses and branch offices that want high performance without the high price tag, the IBM® System x3400 M2 offers the availability and reliability you need at a price you can afford. Designed for flexibility and growth, this dual-socket server offers exceptional value that accommodates expanding business needs.
|IBM x3400 M2 Server
- Configuration flexibility and support of legacy technologies for quick and easy migration, rollout, expansion and a stable investment
- Enhanced availability with optional hot-swap hard disk drives and RAID support
- Comprehensive systems management with integrated management module (IMM), optional remote presence key and IBM Systems Director
- Dual-socket computing power optimized for up to eight total cores at lower power usage per core
- Flexibility to use either high-performance Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) or low-cost Serial ATA hard disk drives
- 5U tower with optional rack-mount capability
- Up to two Intel Xeon Processors E5540 with 4 MB or 8 MB optimized L2 cache
- Fast 1333 MHz, DDR-3 registered DIMM memory
- Up to 8 I/O slots including PCI-X, Active PCI and high-performance PCI-Express
- Support for up to eight small form factor (2.5-inch) hot-swap Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) or up to four 3.5-inch simple-swap Serial ATA (SATA) hard disk drives (HDDs) or up to four 3.5-inch hot-swap SAS or SATA hard disk drives
The xSeries 3400 M2 may be easily customized to either fit within your budget or to meet up to your demand for maximum performance. Contact our sales team to inquire about customization or to submit a quote. Our expert staff is ready to answer all of your questions!
Back to IBM xSeries Server Solutions Main Page