IBM xSeries x3350 Server
The IBM System x3350 is a single-socket commercial application server that provides outstanding reliability, availability and serviceability features, management control and levels of performance previously available only with dual-processor systems. The x3350 affords lower costs, with leaner power and cooling consumption than competitive 1U, two-processor servers.
|IBM x3350 Server
- Hot-swap, redundant power supply for outstanding availability
- Integrated base management controller with easy upgrade to more robust systems management via the Remote Supervisor Adapter II SlimLine
- Integrated RAID support for enhanced data protection (select models)
- Optimized power management with new integrated tools such as IBM Systems Director Active Energy Manager™ for x86
- Calibrated Vectored Cooling™ helps maintain healthy system by keeping internal components cool
- 1U form factor
- Choice of processor—Intel® Xeon® (quad-core or dual-core)
- 1 GB or 2 GB standard memory/8 GB maximum memory, PC2-6400 DDR II 800 MHz, via 4 DIMM slots
- Flexible storage options—simple-swap or hot-swap, SATA or SAS hard disk drives, 2.5" or 3.5" (SAS)
The xSeries 3350 may be easily customized to either fit within your budget or to meet up to your demand for maximum performance. Contact our sales team to inquire about customization or to submit a quote. Our expert staff is ready to answer all of your questions!
Back to IBM xSeries Server Solutions Main Page