IBM xSeries x3250 M2 Server
The IBM System x3250 M2 is a single-socket server with power consumption, noise reduction and space optimizations that make it perfect for any business looking for a reliable, compact workgroup or departmental server.
It can be dedicated to a single application, and is priced right for your budget.
|IBM x3250 M2 Server
- Multiple hard disk drive options to optimize capacity and flexibility
- Integrated systems management capabilities through mini-BMC2 with IPMI 2.0 compliance
- Upgradeable systems management with optional slotless Remote Supervisor Adapter II SlimLine
- Integrated hot-swappable slotless hardware RAID-0, -1 for enhanced data protection
- 22" depth, 1U form factor
- Available Processors: Xeon (quad-core), Intel Xeon (dual-core), Intel Core 2 Duo or Intel Celeron
- 1 GB standard memory/8 GB maximum memory 667 MHz or 800 MHz via 4 DIMM slots
- Two 3.5" simple-swap SATA, two 3.5" hot-swap SAS/SATA or four 2.5" hot-swap SAS hard disk drives
- Combination CD-ROM/DVD optical drive
The xSeries 3250 M2 may be easily customized to either fit within your budget or to meet up to your demand for maximum performance. Contact our sales team to inquire about customization or to submit a quote. Our expert staff is ready to answer all of your questions!
Back to IBM xSeries Server Solutions Main Page