IBM xSeries x3200 M3 Server
The IBM System x3200 M3 offers enhanced performance to help you take on the dynamic challenges of
running IT with an emphasis on security, simplicity, efficiency and reliability—delivered at the
right price in a single-socket tower server.
The xSeries 3200 M3 may be easily customized to either fit within your budget or to meet up to your demand for maximum performance. Contact our sales team to inquire about customization or to submit a quote. Our expert staff is ready to answer all of your questions!
|IBM x3200 M3 Server
- Easy installation and management with a rich set of options for hard disk drives and memory.
- Efficient design to help you save energy and provide a better work environment with less heat and noise.
- Proven IBM platform tested and certified for quality and reliability.
- Superior serviceability and manageability with features such as the Virtual Media Key, TPM 1.2 and Integrated Management Module (IMM) to meet the needs of today’s complex desk-side environment.
- Rack-mountable tower form factor
- Available Processors: Intel Xeon x3400 quad-core
- Up to 32 GB memory, with DDR-3 ECC memory, up to 1333 MHz; 1 GB, 2 GB and 4 GB UDIMMs1; 1 GB, 2 GB, 4 GB and 8 GB RDIMMs
- Flexible storage options— four 3.5" simple-swap or hot-swap SATA hard disk drives (HDDs). Eight 2.5" hot-swap SAS HDDs (2.5" HDD cage will be available through sales configuration tool in January 2010)
- Up to 4.0 TB SAS or SATA HDDs
- Models with hot-swap, redundant power supplies
- DVD-ROM/CD-RW to provide maximum optical drive flexibility
- Dedicated slot for RAID-0, -1 controller protects data and leaves other valuable slots free
- Integrated IMM with IPMI 2.0 support offers better control and manageability of your system
- Internal tape backup options
Back to IBM xSeries Server Solutions Main Page