IBM xSeries x3200 M2 Server
The IBM System x3200 M2 is a single-socket tower server that offers more
performance, configuration flexibility and availability features than many servers in its class.
It is designed to meet a wide range of business needs—and help you adapt to changing business requirements.
|IBM x3200 M2 Server
- Flexible storage options allow you to optimize storage capacity, protect critical data and maximize overall system performance
- Support for legacy hardware protects your IT investment while providing configuration flexibility
- Integrated and optional systems management offerings reduce system outages, enhance administrator productivity and help to maintain high end-user satisfaction
- Availability features such as redundant power deliver maximum system and end-user productivity
- Rack-mountable tower form factor
- Available Processors: Intel Xeon quad-core or dual-core
- Up to 2 GB standard memory/8 GB DDR II 667 MHz or 800 MHz maximum memory
- Flexible storage options—up to four 3.5" simple-swap or hot-swap SATA, four 2.5"/3.5" hot-swap SAS or eight 2.5" hot-swap SAS
- Up to 1.17 TB maximum capacity via eight SAS 2.5" HDDs, or up to 4.0 TB maximum capacity via four 3.5" SATA HDDs
- Models with hot-swap, redundant power supplies
- Combination DVD-ROM/ CD-RW optical drive
- Integrated slotless hardware RAID-0, -1 for enhanced data protection (model dependent)—optional upgrade to RAID-5 support
- Integrated mini-BMC2 with IPMI 2.0 support
- Optional Remote Supervisor Adapter II SlimLine
- Internal tape backup options
The xSeries 3200 M2 may be easily customized to either fit within your budget or to meet up to your demand for maximum performance. Contact our sales team to inquire about customization or to submit a quote. Our expert staff is ready to answer all of your questions!
Back to IBM xSeries Server Solutions Main Page