High Performance computing blade ideal for accelerating key algorithms such as 3D rendering, compression and encryption with double precision floating point computing power
The IBM BladeCenter® QS22 is based on the innovative multi-core IBM PowerXCell 8i processor, a new generation processor based on the Cell Broadband Engine (Cell/B.E.) Architecture. Offering extraordinary double precision floating point processing power, the QS22 can yield application results faster and with more fidelity. This can enable organizations to get information faster to facilitate important business decisions.
- Features two high-performance IBM PowerXCell 8i processors
- Up to 32 GB DDR2 memory
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet
- Optional Dual-port DDR InfiniBand® 4x HCA connected through PCI-Express (43W4423)
- Optional Serial Attached SCSI daughter cards connected through PCI-X (39Y9190)
- BladeCenter PCIe expansion unit (43W4391)
- Optional 8 GB flash drive
- Optional I/O buffer memory DIMMs (up to 2 GB, 2 x 1 GB)
- Single-wide blade form factor provides extraordinary computing density—up to 6.4 TFLOPS Single Precision and up to 3.0 TFLOPS Double Precision performance in a single BladeCenter H chassis
Contact our sales team to inquire about the BladeCenter QS22 Server. Our expert staff is ready to answer all of your questions!