Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) functional blade ideal for enhancing security and improving control of network traffic.
As technology changes continue to accelerate, telecom service providers are seeking new ways to manage the overwhelming demand for bandwidth-intensive applications such as Peer to Peer (P2P) file sharing and Internet video services. One of these challenges is to remain competitive and increase revenue through new services while managing costs caused by these dramatic increases in network traffic. In addition, telecom service providers and organizations must protect mission-critical data.
- Full payload screening (DPI)
- User programmability
- Carrier-class scalability
- In-line reliability
- Up to 20 Gbps DPI throughput per blade
- Selective traffic capture, rewrite and redirect
- Multiple blades in the same chassis
- LAN and WAN Interfaces supported
Contact our sales team to inquire about the BladeCenter PN41 Server. Our expert staff is ready to answer all of your questions!