Feature-rich blade ideal for workload consolidation with built-in PowerVMTM virtualization and broad based commercial AIX®, IBM i or Linux® for Power™ applications.
Built on the promise of the IBM BladeCenter® family of products—easy-to-use, integrated platforms with a high degree of deployment flexibility, scalability and manageability—the BladeCenter JS22 Express is a premier SMB (Small and Medium Business) blade for 64-bit applications. It represents one of the most cost-efficient solutions for UNIX®, i and Linux® deployments available in the market. Further enhanced by its ability to be installed in the same chassis with other BladeCenter LS, HS and JS blade servers, the JS22 Express can deliver the rapid return on investment that small businesses demand.
- Four 4.0 GHz POWER6 processor cores
- From 4 GB to 32 GB memory in four DIMM slots
- High-performance DDR2 memory running at up to 667 MHz
- Integrated SAS controller
- One 2.5" 10K rpm Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) disk drive bay supporting 73, 146 or 300 GB of internal storage
- Integrated Virtual Ethernet adapter (IVE) Dual Gigabit
- Integrated systems management including Serial over LAN support via Ethernet
- Enterprise-class reliability with light path diagnostics, IBM Predictive Failure Analysis®, ECC and IBM Chipkill™ memory
- Support for Calibrated Vectored Cooling™, IBM Systems Director Active Energy Manager™ software and EnergyScale™ technology to monitor energy and maintain optimum cooling
- Supported in BladeCenter H, HT and S chassis
Contact our sales team to inquire about the BladeCenter JS22 Server. Our expert staff is ready to answer all of your questions!