Durable blade ideal for small database and application serving and for replacing traditional AIX®, IBM i or Linux® rack-mount and tower servers.
For the perfect alternative to a traditional AIX®, IBM i or Linux rack-mount and tower server, the IBM BladeCenter® JS12 Express blade server combined with a BladeCenter S chassis provides exceptional value and expandability in an attractively packaged and highly efficient design. And, specifically for an office environment, this combination can reside in your office quietly, securely and looking like it belongs with an acoustic treatment for quiet operation, a set of security doors to protect vital data and servers, and optional dust filtering to expand IT into virtually any environment.
- Two 3.8 GHz POWER6 processor cores
- From 4 GB to 64 GB memory in eight DIMM slots
- High-performance DDR2 memory running at up to 667 MHz
- Integrated SAS controller
- Two 2.5" 10K rpm Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) disk drive bays supporting 73, 146 or 300 GB of internal storage
- Integrated Virtual Ethernet adapter (IVE) Dual Gigabit
- Integrated systems management including Serial over LAN support via Ethernet
- Enterprise-class reliability with light path diagnostics, IBM Predictive Failure Analysis®, ECC and IBM Chipkill™ memory
- Support for Calibrated Vectored Cooling™, IBM Systems Director Active Energy Manager™ software and EnergyScale™ technology to monitor energy and maintain optimum cooling
- Installed in BladeCenter E, T, H, HT and S chassis
Contact our sales team to inquire about the BladeCenter JS12 Server. Our expert staff is ready to answer all of your questions!