High-density blade server with expanded memory ideal for optimizing performance for virtualization, collaboration, clusters and compute-centric applications.
The IBM BladeCenter® HS21 XM delivers optimal performance for enterprise environments with expanded memory and processor performance. This high-density blade server is supported in all IBM BladeCenter chassis and features low-voltage processors for better energy management.
- Features up to two high-performance Dual-Core or Quad-Core Intel® Xeon® Processors
- 1 GB standard / 64 GB maximum memory per blade
- Integrated Dual Gigabit Ethernet controllers standard, with load balancing and failover features, up to eight Ethernet ports per blade optional
- Expansion capabilities for iSCSI, SAS, Fibre Channel, Ethernet, and InfiniBand®
- Optional single or dual solid state drives
- Optional IBM 8.0 GB Modular Flash Drive
Contact our sales team to inquire about the BladeCenter HS21 Server. Our expert staff is ready to answer all of your questions!